August 20, 2009
For any period of the year, in via Torino 21, Altopascio di Lucca, Italy
Prices (consumptions and linen excluded):
- 600 Euro per Week
- or 150 Euro per Day
The house has kitchen, a living room, two double rooms, a bath, a big entrance and a veranda and it’s surrounded by a large garden, with flowers, trees and parking.
It’s situated in the heart of Tuscan country, 700 m from the Altopascio center, near the Altopascio train station, and near the Florence-Pisa highway. The surrounding area is full of Renaissance villas, big public parks, and typical restaurants.
- The house is 20 minutes from Lucca
- Around 50 minutes from Florence and Pisa
- 35 minutes from the sea and Viareggio’s lidos
- 30 minutes from the Massaciuccoli Lake
- One hour from the Apuan Alps
To rent any period of the year, please contact me:
Phone: (+39) 338 3001721